WatermelonPC is an easy-to-use, maintenance-free computer designed especially for seniors. It includes our exclusive Loved Ones Portal that enables seniors to receive help from the people who love them. Our Virus-Free Guarantee ensures that your WatermelonPC computer stays safe and free from computer viruses.
New! You can now interact with a fully interactive demo of the WatermelonPC user interface. This is the same browser-based interface that the WatermelonPC device uses for both managing the computer as well as exploring the internet. See how easy it is to use. And don’t forget to let us know what you think – send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do your family and friends ask you to solve their computer problems? Don’t get frustrated. Get them a computer system they’ll love that’s easy to use and simple for you to support.
WatermelonPC is a new type of computer designed for seniors. It includes a web-based interface so you can help them remotely when they’re stuck, even without any computer training. Help your loved ones enjoy technology, instead of trying to fix a computer full of viruses.
- Completely maintenance free (no backing-up, no updating, no anti-virus monitoring).
- If your WatermelonPC becomes infected with malware, we will fix it for free under our exclusive Virus-Free Guarantee.
- Easy-to-use, large-type format interface that’s perfect for seniors.
- Our exclusive Loved Ones Portal is an easy-to-use web-based interface that makes it easy for your family and friends to help you out. They can view your desktop remotely when you have questions so that they can help you.
- Diagnose those “The Internet stopped working” problems. Our proprietary artificial intelligence diagnostics can advise you on who to call and (more importantly) what to say.
- Security and privacy built in from the start.
- Economical, costing a fraction of other “Senior Computers,” but with more features.
Internet for Seniors
Many studies have shown that seniors benefit tremendously from access to technology. Using computers enable them to easily:
- Communicate with their loved ones.
- Videochat with people who live far away.
- Stay abreast of current events.
- Access health information.
- Enjoy entertainment and games.
- Combat loneliness and find community.
- Explore new interests… and more!
Unfortunately, there’s often an enormous hurdle to get over when seniors start learning how to use computers. They often find that too many choices, small print, and incomprehensible errors are overwhelming, and they give up before they even start.
WatermelonPC was designed to address these issues and make using the computer an enjoyable activity. What’s more, WatermelonPC provides tools for the user’s loved ones to support them to help the seniors get the most out of their computer. We believe that this is a major benefit of using WatermelonPC.